We’re looking for a passionate Key Account Manager to pro-actively and strategically manage a portfolio of small to medium SME accounts. With opportunities for career growth and incentives for reaching targets.
Key Account Manager
Redsquid are one of the UK’s leading independent providers of business voice, data, IT, cloud & technology services. We make impartial recommendations that ensure our bespoke solutions boost productivity and reduce costs. Since 2006 we have grown from 2 employees and 20 customers, to over 45 employees and more than 550 customers today.
We’re a company that love what we do, and investors in people. We look for exceptional talent and help develop that, to empower our employees to get the most out of their career.
We’re looking for individuals who are aligned with our core values; Innovation • Passion • Professionalism • Expertise • Integrity and want to help us achieve our vision; to be the employer of choice for the best talent, and partner of choice for businesses who value innovation and service.
About the Job
- Borehamwood, Hertfordshire
- Permanent, Full-time
- Monday to Friday: 37.5 hours per week
- Start as soon as possible
We’re looking for a passionate Key Account Manager to pro-actively and strategically manage a portfolio of small to medium SME accounts, building close working relationships, ensuring maximum client satisfaction, portfolio growth and client retention as well as managing stakeholder relationships with clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing a portfolio of Redsquid’s SME accounts
- Pro-actively communicating and taking ownership of client management at defined regular intervals
- Meeting with your clients face to face to deliver bespoke service standards and requirements at least once per quarter
- Maintaining regular contact with clients
- Landscaping your customer base
- Renewing your existing base
- Expanding your client’s portfolios by providing exemplary service
- Identifying additional business opportunities and increasing revenue from existing customer base by selling additional services and products.
- Working toward and consistently achieving personal KPIs
- Securing testimonials from your clients to be used for marketing materials
- Maintaining accurate records of clientele information within our CRM systems.
- Strong knowledge and experience of the telecommunications industry (essential)
- Experience in negotiating deals
- Excellent time management skills
- The attitude of a committed team player
- The ability to work with accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to listen to and resolve customer issues and complaints
- Self-motivation, positivity, and enthusiasm
- A demonstrable track record of high value commercial and strategic account management
- Experience in directly managing a portfolio of clients
- A good understanding of corporate culture and hierarchy
- Experience in delivering presentations and coordinating high level client meetings
- The ability to communicate effectively both orally and grammatically across a wide range of audiences, up to director level
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Full UK driving licence
- 22 days annual leave entitlement (Increase on years’ service up to 30)
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Buy/sell back holiday scheme
- Private Health Insurance with discounted perks;
(such as gym membership, cinema tickets, flight and hotels)
- Bupa Dental Plan
- Eye care contribution
- Pension scheme
- Staff Incentives and recognition