An ambitious Customer Service Executive is required to join our friendly and enthusiastic support team, as a first point of call for our growing customer base.
Customer Service Executive
Redsquid are one of the UK’s leading independent providers of business voice, data, IT, cloud & technology services. We make impartial recommendations that ensure our bespoke solutions boost productivity and reduce costs. Since 2006 we have grown from 2 employees and 20 customers, to over 45 employees and more than 550 customers today.
We’re a company that love what we do, and investors in people. We look for exceptional talent and help develop that, to empower our employees to get the most out of their career.
We’re looking for individuals who are aligned with our core values; Innovation • Passion • Professionalism • Expertise • Integrity and want to help us achieve our vision; to be the employer of choice for the best talent, and partner of choice for businesses who value innovation and service.
About the Job
- Borehamwood, Hertfordshire
- Permanent, Full-time
- Monday to Friday- 37.5 hours per week (Alternative Shifts Required)
- Start as soon as possible
A passionate and self-motivated Customer Service Executive is required to join our team of professional service providers. This is a superb opportunity for an individual who enjoys everything about customer service. Not only is this a rewarding role where you can help others on a day to day basis but you will be working for a company who are continuing to expand and reward their staff well in terms of incentives and training along with the chance progress in your career.
As a Customer Service Executive, you are first point of contact for our customers, you will be handling a high volume of telephone, email and live chat enquiries-delivering exceptional customer service that exceeds all expectations.
You will be responsible for providing business support to a portfolio of accounts, building close working relationships with some of our most prestigious clients, ensuring maximum customer satisfaction, opportunity for growth and customer retention
Duties & Responsibilities
- Dealing with customer and general queries over the phone, email and via our web chat to ensure 100% customer satisfaction
- Working closely with the Account Management team
- Ensuring all communication is recorded and activities updated on the CRM system
- Building strong and enduring personal relationships with customers
- Liaise with third parties such as suppliers and the networks
- Work to service level agreements
- Escalating customer complaints
- Identifying opportunity’s to up/cross sell
- Managing customer faulty device issues
Skills and Experience required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Previous experience in delivering outstanding customer service
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Positive team participation as well as being able to work independently
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and relationships
- High detail-oriented and motivated
- 22 days annual leave entitlement (Increase on years’ service up to 30)
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Buy/sell back holiday scheme
- Private Health Insurance with discounted perks;
(such as gym membership, cinema tickets, flight and hotels)
- Bupa Dental Plan
- Eye care contribution
- Pension scheme
- Staff Incentives and recognition