A passionate, self-motivated Telemarketing Executive is required to help bring in new business, and work alongside our experienced field sales team.
Redsquid are one of the UK’s leading independent providers of business voice, data, IT, cloud & technology services. We make impartial recommendations that ensure our bespoke solutions boost productivity and reduce costs. Since 2006 we have grown from 2 employees and 20 customers, to over 45 employees and more than 550 customers today.
We’re a company that love what we do, and investors in people. We look for exceptional talent and help develop that, to empower our employees to get the most out of their career.
We’re looking for individuals who are aligned with our core values; Innovation • Passion • Professionalism • Expertise • Integrity and want to help us achieve our vision; to be the employer of choice for the best talent, and partner of choice for businesses who value innovation and service.
About the Job
Monday to Friday: 37.5 hours per week
Start as soon as possible
As a Telemarketing Executive, you are at the forefront of developing new business leads for the company, you will be generating a high volume of outbound phone calls, creating face to face appointments for our Field sales team to attend.
You will be part of a tight knit team that is responsible for the organic growth of the business, this role is perfect for a self driven and ambitious individual seeking a fore filling and rewarding career in sales.
This is a superb opportunity for an individual who wants to build a successful sales career. Not only is this a rewarding role where you can help others on a day to day basis but you will be working for a company who are continuing to expand and reward their staff well in terms of incentives and training along with the chance progress in your career.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Working to monthly KPI’s including calls made & appointments generated
- Working closely with field sales team
- Ensuring all communication with prospective clients is recorded via CRM
- Be able to build rapport with clients
- Work well within a team environment & to individual targets
- Identifying opportunity’s to up/cross sell
Skills and Experience required
- A professional and welcoming telephone manner
- Previous Telesales experience desirable
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Positive team participation as well as being able to work independently
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- A good attitude towards their role and environment
- 22 days annual leave entitlement (Increase on years’ service up to 30)
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Buy/sell back holiday scheme
- Private Health Insurance with discounted perks;
(such as gym membership, cinema tickets, flight and hotels)
- Bupa Dental Plan
- Eye care contribution
- Pension scheme
- Staff Incentives and recognition